Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Come walk with me, put me in your heart

http://anaryan.hi5.com

"Come walk with me, put me in your heart
So I can be with you
Let us watch the stars
We will both be true

Put me in your heart
So I can feel your love tonight
You are what I need
I wish we had wings
To fly for eternity

Put me in your heart
So no one else can see
I will never go away
I hope you will always stay

Put me in your heart
Hold my hand in yours
Let me see love shining as the sun
For I want to be your only one

Tell me dreams come true
If you want them too
For I love you so
I want to let you know
When I think of you
I hope you love me too

I am so very happy
That I know you now
In your heart I will stay
Come carry me away"...!!!


kabi tum lot k aao
mujy bus itna samjao
kahan sy sekh li tum ny
ada mujy bholany ki
tumhain jo mujh sy sikwa tha
ya koi b shekayat th
zehmat to zara c thi
na ki koshsish bataby ki
bhala yon chor k apny
ko apno ko jata hy
musalsal dukh ki barish main
jewan bhr rulata hy


********************************


Check The Quality Of Your Mobile



Press the following on your mobile *#06#. The-international mobile equipment identity number appears


IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 02 or 20 that mean it was assembled in the Emirates which is very Bad quality

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 08 or 80 that mean s it was manufactured in Germany which is not bad

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 01 or 10 that mean it's manufactured in Finland which is Good

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 00 that means it was manufactured in original factory which is the best Mobile Quality ....

IF the digit number Seven & Eight is 13 that means it was assembled in Azerbaijan which is very poor quality and potentially very dangerous to your health!!!

No comments: