Sunday, May 10, 2009

WHo AM I???

http://anaryan.hi5.com
WHO AM I?
this is the biggest quest for me too...
am i just a normal .. human
who use to live for eating and workin....?????
NO ... I M NT THAT ...BUT Then WHo AM I???

LEt ME XPLore MY self ...WHO AM I????????


I AM Challenge ..which cant be challenged ........
I AM a Catalst Of LOvE n EMotions
I m HUman WId Ucommon Spirits
BEcoz i M Nt normal ..
I m ABnormal ... ;)
I define LIfe ..with Diffence......
I m Fire BUrning ...To Light Up the Dark............
I m SAvaGE...becoz.... we cant leave Our ..born Identies...
I AM WArior ..who Fights for Truth ...



BUt do I justify ... whatever ..I wrote .......
I DO ............
BEcoZ.......
" I AM DEFiNaTION Of VersTality .."

In this WORLd .. i HAv my Identity ...
as Manthan Aryan

No comments: